Tender

Tender

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

post-script to Day 1 of #reverb10

Earlier I answered the first part of the prompt, which was hard enough (here is the post) but this prompt, day 1, had two hard questions. One word for 2010, okay. But one word for 2011...I've thought all day.

I'd like to say, success! or hope, or happiness. But I think, in the end, it's TOGETHER.

In 2011, I hope to...
make significant strides towards attacking poverty at its root causes, together with people in my community
grow and seek out new experiences together with my husband
become more and more ourselves, together with my children
explore what it means to be human, together with my twitter and other online neighbours
feel more practiced, competent and...well...TOGETHER, overall and just generally.

Ah, friends, I'm tired. And there's more to come tomorrow...